The recipe for success:
PASSION FOR LEADERSHIP
You care about setting the very best example and doing the right thing. You are confident providing direction and guidance to others and take pride in being a key support person to the managers.
WE MAKE EXCEPTIONAL ICE CREAM
You take care and consideration when preparing each batch and strive to maintain a clean and orderly work environment. You are a tenacious learner and innovator but also willing to follow structured recipes.
You are highly knowledgeable about our ingredients and you conduct yourself in a caring, thoughtful way. You are proud of your work and take accountability for your results.
You are ready to contribute to a growing team. You care about the environment and social issues and your personal values align with Earnest’s. You are trustworthy, reliable and responsible.
● running shifts and leading the team through the day-to-day, ensuring the team is meeting deadlines and working efficiently, with a focus on maintaining high team morale
● conducting quality control of all prep and ensuring food safety standards are upheld
● ordering ingredients, maintaining inventory and FIFO
● overseeing delivery of ingredients, meeting drivers, checking quality and quantity, putting away orders
● training new Production Assistants
● assertive, enthusiastic, a team player and a leader
● detail-oriented, organized, professional and passionate
● able to lift up to 50lbs
● available 4-5 days/week for a combination of 7 AM – 3 PM and 12 PM – 8 PM shifts, Monday through Sunday
● Food Safe certified
● comfortable with repetitive wrist motion tasks and working in cold environments
● excited about working for a small business that is ever growing and searching for innovation and new ideas.
COVID-19 Safety Considerations:
● distance is kept during shifts whenever possible
● increased cleaning of touch point surfaces
● cloth face masks are provided by Earnest Ice Cream and are mandatory on shift
● increased hand-washing on shift is mandatory
● gloves are provided
Please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com and include the position you are applying for in the subject line. The starting wage for this position is $18/hour with room for growth.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.