The recipe for success:
PASSION FOR LEADERSHIP
You care about setting the very best example and doing the right thing. You are confident providing direction and guidance to others and take pride in being a key support person to the managers.
WE MAKE EXCEPTIONAL ICE CREAM
You take care and consideration when preparing each batch and strive to maintain a clean and orderly work environment. You are a tenacious learner and innovator but also willing to follow structured recipes.
You are highly knowledgeable about our ingredients and you conduct yourself in a caring, thoughtful way. You are proud of your work and take accountability for your results.
You are ready to contribute to a growing team. You care about the environment and social issues and your personal values align with Earnest’s. You are trustworthy, reliable and responsible.
● Running shifts and leading the team through the day-to-day ensuring the team is meeting deadlines and working efficiently, with a focus on maintaining high team morale.
● Conducting quality control of all prep and ensuring food safety standards are upheld.
● Ordering ingredients, maintaining inventory and FIFO.
● Overseeing delivery of ingredients, meeting drivers, checking quality and quantity, putting away.
● Training new Production Assistants.
● Assertive, eager, a team player and a leader, pays attention to detail, organized, professional and passionate.
● Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
● Food Safe certified.
● Comfortable with repetitive movements.
● Enjoys working in cold environments.
Please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com and include the position you are applying for in the subject line. The starting wage for this position is $16/hour with room for growth.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.