The Recipe For Success:
EXCEPTIONAL GUEST EXPERIENCES
As a representative for EIC out on the road, you are professional and courteous in your interactions with event clients & their guests. You are knowledgeable about all things EIC and are happy to go above and beyond to provide the very best experience for the client on their special day.
You take pride in your work and strive to build strong relationships with other members of EIC across locations and departments. You work well within a team environment, and possess a strong ability to work well independently.
You are passionate about working at EIC and demonstrate strong alignment with our vision and core values.
Key responsibilities include:
- Safe transport of ice cream and event equipment to the venue
- Serving as an ambassador of EIC while adhering to the company’s Safe Driving Policy
- Up to date Inventory/product handling knowledge
- Operating a POS system and handling cash when required
- Excelling in a customer-service role while nurturing professional relationships
- Thinking on your toes and troubleshooting any problems that may arise
- Providing guidance and leadership to the event representatives on shifts
- Class 5 license with a drivers abstract free of violations
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Repetitive movements
- Ability to work in multiple environments
- Experience driving a standard vehicle
- Knowledge of the Greater Vancouver roadways
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and Event Lead/Driver in the subject line. The starting wage for this position is $19/hour.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.