We are looking for a passionate delivery driver to join our team at our Frances St location!
We are looking for a Delivery Driver to enhance our Operations Team and join our values-based company. As a frontline ambassador for our company, the Delivery Driver is a key facilitator within our inter-store and wholesale relationships. This opportunity is well-suited for a driven individual who can embrace both roles of self director and team player while cultivating a passion for all things ice cream!
Key responsibilities include:
- the safe transport of ice cream and ice cream related items as part of daily inter-store and wholesale delivery schedules
- serving as a frontline ambassador for Earnest Ice Cream while adhering to company’s Safe Driving Policy
- basic invoicing and inventory tasks
- providing general support as the mobile tangent of the Earnest Ice Cream team
- in possession of a Class 5 license with a driver’s abstract clear of violations
- comfortable within a customer-service role while nurturing positive professional relationships
- able to lift up to 50lbs and work in a physical setting
- experience driving a 1-ton truck
- knowledgeable of Greater Vancouver Area and its roadways
- successful working both independently and as part of a young, dynamic team
- availability 3 days/week from now through to September
Please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and include Delivery Driver in the subject line. The starting wage for this position is $16.50/hour
We thank all candidates for their interest in this great opportunity, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.