We are looking for a Delivery Driver to enhance our Operations Team and join our values-based company. As a frontline ambassador for our company, the Delivery Driver is a key facilitator within our inter-store and wholesale relationships.
This opportunity is well-suited for a driven individual who can embrace both roles of self director and team player while cultivating a passion for all things ice cream!
Key position responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- The safe transport of ice cream and ice cream related items as part of daily inter-store and wholesale delivery schedules
- Serving as a frontline ambassador for Earnest Ice Cream while adhering to company’s Safe Driving Policy
- Basic invoicing and inventory tasks
- Providing general support as the mobile tangent of the Earnest Ice Cream team
- In possession of a Class 5 license with a driver’s abstract clear of violations
- Comfortable within a customer-service role while nurturing positive professional relationships
- Able to lift up to 50lbs and work in a physical setting
- Experience driving a 1-ton truck
- Knowledgeable of Greater Vancouver Area and its roadways
- Successful working both independently and as part of a young, dynamic team
- Availability 4-5 days/week from now through to September 30th
COVID-19 Safety Considerations:
- Masks are recommended on shift
- Reusable and disposable masks are provided
- Increased hand-washing on shift is highly recommended
- Disposable gloves are provided
- Paid sick days are provided
Compensation and Benefits:
- The starting wage for this position is $17.10/hour
- Paid sick days
- Access to online mental health support through Inkblot Therapy
- Sweet discount on ice cream and merchandise
- Free ice cream on shift
Click the “apply now” button below to send your resume and cover letter.
Earnest Ice Cream is committed to creating and fostering an inclusive workplace, which reflects and celebrates the diversity of our communities, and where every employee feels valued and heard. We recognize the economic and social barriers faced by people from equity denied populations, including but not limited to BIPOC, LGBTQ2S+ people, immigrants & refugees, and people with disabilities, and we actively work to create an environment that is free of discrimination, one which centres equity and justice.
We encourage applications from people of any of these identities and lived experiences. If you require any accommodations at any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.Apply now