The recipe for success:
GUEST EXPERIENCE – You care about creating exceptional experiences for our guests, every time they visit. You understand that each guests needs are unique and you are happy to go above and beyond to make someone’s day.
SCOOP DREAMS – We’re serious about our ice cream, and you are too. You take care and consideration when preparing each order. Your keen interest in learning about our flavours allows you to speak passionately about them with our guests.
EARNEST – You are ready to contribute to a young and exciting team, with sincerity, care and serious conviction. You care about the environment and social issues.
- Greeting and interacting with guests
- Scooping ice cream
- Making espresso drinks
- Operating our POS, handling cash & credit/debit transactions
- Opening and closing duties
- Washing and preparing labelled pint jars
- Playing excellent music
- Repetitive wrist movement (scooping)
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Food Safe certified (preferable)
- Available for weekday evenings/weekends
Please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the position you are applying for in the subject line. The starting wage for this position is $14/hour
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.