We are looking for a passionate production assistant to join our kitchen team at our Frances St location!
● batch prep
● maintaining a clean and food safe kitchen
● equipment set up, maintenance, tear down, and cleaning
● quality control
● product testing
● Comfortable with physical work; lifting, repetitive movement
● A team player, enthusiastic and willing to learn
● Available for a minimum 36 hours/week, including Saturday and Sundays
● Efficient, paying extra attention to detail
● Food Safe Certified
● Experienced in a kitchen environment
● Excited about working for a small business that is ever growing and searching for innovation and new ideas.
Please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com and include the position you are applying for in the subject line. The starting wage for this position is $15/hour.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.