We are looking for a passionate production assistant to join our kitchen team at our Frances St location!
The recipe for success:
You love food and enjoy working in a kitchen environment.
WE MAKE EXCEPTIONAL ICE CREAM
You take care and consideration when preparing each batch and strive to maintain a clean and orderly work environment. You are a tenacious learner and innovator but can still follow structured recipes
You are highly knowledgeable about our ingredients and you conduct yourself in a caring, thoughtful way. You are proud of your work and take accountability for your results.
You are ready to contribute to a growing team. You care about the environment and social issues and your personal values align with Earnest’s.
● batch prep
● maintaining a clean and food safe kitchen
● equipment set up, maintenance, tear down, and cleaning
● quality control
● product testing
● Comfortable with physical work; lifting, repetitive movement
● A team player, enthusiastic and willing to learn
● Available for 18-36 hours/week, including Saturday and Sundays
● Efficient, paying extra attention to detail
● Food Safe Certified
● Experienced in a kitchen environment
● Excited about working for a small business that is ever growing and searching for innovation and new ideas.
Please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the position you are applying for in the subject line. The starting wage for this position is $16/hour with room for growth based on experience.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.