The recipe for success:
You care about setting the very best example and doing the right thing. You are confident in providing direction
and guidance to others and take pride in being a key support person to the managers.
EXCEPTIONAL GUEST EXPERIENCES
You are passionate about connecting with our guests and understand each interaction should be unique. You
are ready and willing to go above and beyond to ensure our guests feel welcome and well taken care of.
You take care and consideration when preparing each order and strive to maintain a clean and orderly work
environment. You are highly knowledgeable about our flavours, the company, and our values.
You set a positive tone when you come to work and encourage belonging and togetherness within your team.
You are trustworthy, reliable, and responsible.
The FOH Shift Leader is a key contributor to the Front of House operations. They provide support, direction and
guidance to staff on shift, and follow procedures to ensure efficient shift operations and outcomes. The Shift
Leader has a close working relationship with the manager and understands the overall goals and functions of
- Ensuring all necessary tasks are complete for open/close
- Coordinating the team (assigning daily planner tasks, break schedules, & shift duties), setting expectations on shift
- Handling guest complaints professionally & empathetically
- Communicating effectively with EIC staff across all departments
- Training new staff, providing feedback & direction
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the shop & correct functionality of equipment
- Extra tasks assigned to support your managers
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and Front of House Shift Leader in the subject line.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.