The recipe for success:
At Earnest, working with employees and guests has the potential to be one of the most rewarding and important parts of your daily work. Whether you’re delegating to team members, interacting with guests or representing your store to the public, you’ll need to be able to communicate well with others to accomplish your goals. You spearhead a passionate, positive team culture, and empower and lead your team to deliver exceptional guest experiences. You promote a respectful environment, and manage team members with open lines of communication and understanding.
DEVELOPING OUTSTANDING TEAMS
The overall success of our company is our people. As Assistant Manager, you are charged with the task of training and developing the next generation of the Earnest Ice Cream family who are depending on you to empower them.
EXCEPTIONAL GUEST EXPERIENCES
You strive to build long lasting relationships with your customers by going above and beyond. You understand that each guest’s needs are unique, and approach each interaction ready to please. You value every encounter, and you endeavour to inspire your team by upholding the highest standards.
You are a proactive leader, always three steps ahead and able to work with your environment with the goal of avoiding problems before they arise. As a leader you listen closely to your team and are willing to work to understand what drives them.
You care about the environment and social issues, and really like to make a difference by helping others. You have a deep understanding of our core values, and are able to share our company’s unique history as a brand ambassador.
The primary objective of the Assistant Manager is to help develop and motivate a high performing team to provide outstanding service, build sales and drive productivity. The Assistant Manager is also responsible for the overall day-to-day operations of the shop in the absence of the Manager.
Key position responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Exceptional guest experiences
- Team leadership and training
- Inventory management
- Operations/administration duties
- Ensure OH&S and Food Safety
- In-depth history and product knowledge
- Community engagement
- Participating in management meetings; contributing to round-table management culture
- Accustomed to working a seven-day trading business and know the importance of consistency of operations
- An enthusiastic people person and a team player
- Eager to make sure your staff feel valued and appreciated
- A positive individual with a thirst for knowledge and passion for quality
- Excited about working for a business that is ever growing and expanding, and searching for innovation and new ideas
- Experienced in fast-paced, high volume (preferably) hospitality/retail service
- Repetitive tasks, specifically in the wrist
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Minimum 2 year commitment
- Available 32-40 per week
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Food Safe Certificate
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and Assistant Front of House Manager in the subject line. Competitive compensation is offered, based on qualifications.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.