Key position responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Keeping up with dishes throughout the day
- Helping with some prep items
- Assisting in rotating stock (including fridge & freezer work)
- Maintaining a clean and FoodSafe kitchen
- End of day cleaning – washing counters, floors, etc.
- Receiving and organizing stock
- Some jar prep or kitchen prep when needed
- Comfortable with physical work; lifting, repetitive movement
- An enthusiastic team player who is open to learning new things
- Available weekends and some holidays
- Efficient and meticulous
COVID-19 Safety Considerations:
- Disposable masks are provided
- Increased hand-washing on shift is highly recommended
- Paid sick days are provided
Compensation and Benefits:
- The starting wage for this position is $16/hour
- Paid sick days
- Access to online mental health support through Inkblot Therapy
- Sweet discount on ice cream and merchandise
- Free ice cream on shift
Click the “apply now” button below to send your resume and cover letter.
Earnest Ice Cream is committed to creating and fostering an inclusive workplace, which reflects and celebrates the diversity of our communities, and where every employee feels valued and heard. We recognize the economic and social barriers faced by people from equity denied populations, including but not limited to BIPOC, LGBTQ2S+ people, immigrants & refugees, and people with disabilities, and we actively work to create an environment that is free of discrimination, one which centres equity and justice.
We encourage applications from people of any of these identities and lived experiences. If you require any accommodations at any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.Apply now