We are excited to announce our scoop shop is now open at 3992 Fraser Street!
We can’t wait to see you there!
Ben and Erica met in Vancouver at a time when they were both asking themselves, “what is it we really want to do with our lives?” The answer turned out to be: make something really well, that brings people a little joy and do it in a way that makes the world a better place.
Ben (hailing from Seattle and the nicest guy you’ll ever meet) spent his honeymoon riding his bicycle coast to coast across the USA, stopping for ice cream all along the way. His first job was at Dairy Queen (I’m not joking) and he has a refrigerator magnet that says, “Without ice cream, there would be darkness and chaos.” If these aren’t the credentials for an ice cream chef, I don’t know what are.
Erica (Torontonian who will talk your ear off about ice cream or just about anything) is someone who knows how much fun it can be to take food seriously. She spent the last decade cooking and serving you food in some of the country’s finest establishments. She’s opinionated about the layering sequence when making a sandwich and she always cuts them in half.
The Scoop Shop
Visit us at our shop for cones, pints and Matchstick coffee!
Open Thursday through Sunday
12noon to 10pm
Closed December 23rd - 26th
Open December 27th-29th, 12noon to 10pm
Closed December 30th - January 1st
3992 Fraser St. (at 24th Ave.)
- @visualheart This is dangerous. Also, save up those jars. More free ice creams. about 13 hours ago from HootSuite in reply to visualheart
- @LEVST3R Ha! That is quite the journey. Maybe someday.... about 13 hours ago from HootSuite in reply to LEVST3R
- @Sarahbarah25 This is very true! about 13 hours ago from HootSuite in reply to Sarahbarah25
- @hungrySLIF @JointworksChiro Ha! So, double scoop next time then? about 13 hours ago from HootSuite in reply to hungrySLIF
- @RachelKwok_ Thank you Rachel! It's important to keep warm - by delicious means! about 13 hours ago from HootSuite in reply to RachelKwok_