We are excited to announce our scoop shop is now open at 3992 Fraser Street!
We can’t wait to see you there!
Earnest Ice Cream was born from a simple love of ice cream. When we launched in 2012, we knew we had to create ice cream that expresses our passion for flavour while embodying our local and sustainable food values. That’s why, from whiskey hazelnut to strawberry basil, our flavours highlight the best from BC farms. That’s why we are so particular in our testing and meticulous in our process.
Running small batches allows us the flexibility to experiment with foraged ingredients like fresh spruce bud and elderflower. We feature one-off flavours like these alongside classics like salted caramel and mint chip in our Fraser Street scoop shop. The scoop shop also brews espresso and affogatos with locally roasted Matchstick coffee.
We are the first ice cream shop (we know of) to pack pints in returnable and reusable glass jars. Reuse is a part of our overall goal of being a zero waste company. Our jars can be found in independent shops and restaurants around Vancouver.
Our name represents the honesty and conviction we bring to what we do. Being serious makes the whole thing more fun.
The Scoop Shop
Visit us at our shop for cones, pints and Matchstick coffee!
Open Wednesday through Sunday
12noon to 10pm
3992 Fraser St. (at 24th Ave.)
- @COSTHLM Agreed. Incredible healing capabilities. Feel better!!!! about 4 hours ago from Hootsuite in reply to COSTHLM
- Sweet creams & sweet beats in the shop for your hump day. @ Earnest Ice Cream http://t.co/dCQEoY3cC0 about 4 hours ago from Instagram
- Could be worse ways to spend a Monday morning. Testing, testing. @ Earnest Ice Cream http://t.co/rF2cyg9sag about 2 days ago from Instagram
- @iromey We'll have Oatmeal Cookie dough this Saturday! about 2 days ago from Hootsuite in reply to iromey
- So many flavours today!! Come on out while the sun is still here. Have a great Sunday!! @ Earnest Ice… http://t.co/ciJTzJ1oiu about 3 days ago from Instagram