We are excited to announce our scoop shop is now open at 3992 Fraser Street!
We can’t wait to see you there!
Earnest Ice Cream was born from a simple love of ice cream. When we launched in 2012, we knew we had to create ice cream that expresses our passion for flavour while embodying our local and sustainable food values. That’s why, from whiskey hazelnut to strawberry basil, our flavours highlight the best from BC farms. That’s why we are so particular in our testing and meticulous in our process.
Running small batches allows us the flexibility to experiment with foraged ingredients like fresh spruce bud and elderflower. We feature one-off flavours like these alongside classics like salted caramel and mint chip in our Fraser Street scoop shop. The scoop shop also brews espresso and affogatos with locally roasted Matchstick coffee.
We are the first ice cream shop (we know of) to pack pints in returnable and reusable glass jars. Reuse is a part of our overall goal of being a zero waste company. Our jars can be found in independent shops and restaurants around Vancouver.
Our name represents the honesty and conviction we bring to what we do. Being serious makes the whole thing more fun.
The Scoop Shop
Visit us at our shop for cones, pints and Matchstick coffee!
Open Thursday through Sunday
12noon to 10pm
3992 Fraser St. (at 24th Ave.)
- @sugarplumsister The best kind of trouble! :) about 1 day ago from HootSuite in reply to sugarplumsister
- @majomo Thanks so much! We were big fans of Outpost too :) about 1 day ago from HootSuite in reply to majomo
- @ladylikeposture Hi Danielle! If you'd like to dm us your email, or email info @ earnesticecream we can send you more info. about 1 day ago from HootSuite in reply to ladylikeposture
- @kitchening Adorable! We definitely will :) Have a safe trip! about 1 day ago from HootSuite in reply to kitchening
- @nada_chan Sounds good - see you soon!!! about 1 day ago from HootSuite in reply to nada_chan