We are excited to announce our scoop shop is now open at 3992 Fraser Street!
We can’t wait to see you there!
Earnest Ice Cream was born from a simple love of ice cream. When we launched in 2012, we knew we had to create ice cream that expresses our passion for flavour while embodying our local and sustainable food values. That’s why, from whiskey hazelnut to strawberry basil, our flavours highlight the best from BC farms. That’s why we are so particular in our testing and meticulous in our process.
Running small batches allows us the flexibility to experiment with foraged ingredients like fresh spruce bud and elderflower. We feature one-off flavours like these alongside classics like salted caramel and mint chip in our Fraser Street scoop shop. The scoop shop also brews espresso and affogatos with locally roasted Matchstick coffee.
We are the first ice cream shop (we know of) to pack pints in returnable and reusable glass jars. Reuse is a part of our overall goal of being a zero waste company. Our jars can be found in independent shops and restaurants around Vancouver.
Our name represents the honesty and conviction we bring to what we do. Being serious makes the whole thing more fun.
The Scoop Shop
Visit us at our shop for cones, pints and Matchstick coffee!
Open Thursday through Sunday
12noon to 10pm
3992 Fraser St. (at 24th Ave.)
- RT @Klikphoto: Decisions, decisions @Earnesticecream #icecream #foodie #gourmet http://t.co/TWJ4ytyPWh about 20 hours ago from Hootsuite
- @april_i amazing! Very well played April. about 20 hours ago from Hootsuite in reply to april_i
- @Klikphoto Its a tough one! And lovely photo - thank you Kyrani! about 21 hours ago from Hootsuite in reply to Klikphoto
- @helloguanster Why thank you Christina! <3 about 22 hours ago from Hootsuite in reply to helloguanster
- @noshwell Thanks for the great post! about 23 hours ago from Hootsuite in reply to noshwell