We are excited to announce our scoop shop is now open at 3992 Fraser Street!
We can’t wait to see you there!
Earnest Ice Cream was born from a simple love of ice cream. When we launched in 2012, we knew we had to create ice cream that expresses our passion for flavour while embodying our local and sustainable food values. That’s why, from whiskey hazelnut to strawberry basil, our flavours highlight the best from BC farms. That’s why we are so particular in our testing and meticulous in our process.
Running small batches allows us the flexibility to experiment with foraged ingredients like fresh spruce bud and elderflower. We feature one-off flavours like these alongside classics like salted caramel and mint chip in our Fraser Street scoop shop. The scoop shop also brews espresso and affogatos with locally roasted Matchstick coffee.
We are the first ice cream shop (we know of) to pack pints in returnable and reusable glass jars. Reuse is a part of our overall goal of being a zero waste company. Our jars can be found in independent shops and restaurants around Vancouver.
Our name represents the honesty and conviction we bring to what we do. Being serious makes the whole thing more fun.
The Scoop Shop
Visit us at our shop for cones, pints and Matchstick coffee!
Open Wednesday through Sunday
12noon to 10pm
3992 Fraser St. (at 24th Ave.)
- Friday November 28th, pint list. Have a great weekend!! @ Earnest Ice Cream http://t.co/9qG9cWokaH about 1 hour ago from Instagram
- On Black Friday aka Buy Nothing Day, we're inspired by Patagonia's new strategy towards growth. http://t.co/mcS6SjOHyn about 2 hours ago from iOS
- @RallyMD @loveyourcake Ice cream is food!! We eat it for dinner allll the time :) about 1 day ago from Hootsuite in reply to RallyMD
- <3 RT @RubyZ953: Busted eating gingerbread @Earnesticecream right out of the jar... I'm not sorry about it though.… http://t.co/0FnxOnwbyb about 1 day ago from Hootsuite
- Upcoming holiday party? We've got some crowd pleasing options! We now have ice cream pies - generously… http://t.co/0PnM4nyENk about 1 day ago from Instagram